What can Oriental Medicine treat?
- Respiratory: chronic cough, asthma, allergies, sinusitis, common cold
- Digestive: indigestion, nausea & morning sickness, gastritis, diarrhea, constipation
- Neurological: headaches, dizziness, neuralgia, Bell’s Palsy
- Gynecological: irregular & painful menstruation, infertility, menopausal symptoms
- Urogenital: urinary difficulty, bed-wetting, incontinence, prostatitis, cystitis, sexual dysfunction
- Musculoskeletal: frozen shoulder, tendonitis, sciatica, repetitive strain, fibromyalgia, sports injuries
- Psychological and Emotional: mood swings, depression, anxiety, stress
- General: insomnia, immune deficiency, drug and alcohol detoxification, prevention of colds
Herbal medicine may be used for any of the above conditions, either in addition to acupuncture or on its own.